Function and Applications
Equipment and technical data:
- atombeam furnace
- Langmuir-Taylordetector and magnetic analyser.-
- Electrically heated Potassiumevaporator with adjustment mechanism and built-in thermocouple. Material: stainless steel
- Temperatur: app. 170°C
- Thermocouple: NiCr-Ni
- Potassium beam cross section:0.5 x 4 mm²
- Langmuir-Taylor detectorDetector consisting of electrically heated tungsten wire with collector, shielding cylinder and adjustmentmechanism
- Wire: d = 0.25 mm Tungsten
- Temperature range:800...1000°C
- Magnetic analyser
- Electro magnet with specially designed pole pieces made out of soft purified iron for creation of inhomogeneous field, in vacuumsealed housing
- Pole piece length: 70 mm
- Pole piece slit-width: 2 mm
- Detector swivel-mounted by use of a metal bellow and vacuum sealeddocked to the magnetic analyser.
- Swiveling of the detector by precise fine adjustment via a micrometer drive adjustment.
- Attachement to vacuum pumping stationvia DIN 40 mm small flange.
- Dimensions H × W × D (mm):150 × 870 × 165
- Mass: 5200 g
- Compact vacuum pump station mounted on a movable experimentation table 09059.99