Function and Applications
Stirling motor mounted on a base plate.
- Large transparent flywheel.
- Both cylinder and displacement piston made of heatproof
- Connecting rod and crank of wear resistant plastic.
- Hardened, ball bearing mounted steel connecting rod.
- Displacement piston with 2 measuring connecting pieces for
Equipment and technical data
- base plate 207 × 290 mm
- flywheel diameter 140 mm
- hole in temperature measuring connection piece (for
thermocouple NiCr-Ni, sheathed) 0.6 mm
- motor power approx. 1 W
- rotating speed without load min. 800/min
- volume 32 cm3 - 44 cm3
- motor/generator unit
- sensor unit
- thermoelectric element