Function and Applications
Case with material for 6 work groups to investigate the 18 most important soil parameters.
- Easy to perform analyses using rapid test indicator sticks
- Problem-oriented investigative methods to determine soil acidification, lime requirement, nitrogen supply, soil compaction, etc.
- The case can be used by 6 works groups working in tandem
- Determine the following parameters: soil profile (soil horizons, soil type), mineral matter (stone content, fine earth content, soil texture), body of humus (humus content, humus type), water/ air (soil moisture, water capacity, water permeability rate, utilisable water capacity), soil structure (soil compaction, aggregate stability/ tilth), acidity (pH value, lime content), nutrients (nitrate content of soil, nitrate content of fruit and vegetables), soil life (soil animals).
- Includes detailed instruction manual
Equipment and Technical Data
Transport case made of metal with instruments and accessories:
- Soil compaction measurement probe
- Pans for picking up and measure samples
- Portable balance
- Trough, measuring tape, spring balance, brush
- Beaker with magnifying glass
- Snap-cap vials, laboratory beakers, rubber stopppers
- Glass tubes, dropping bottle, square bottles
- Wire gauze, flat plastic sacks
- Petri dishes, funnels, graduated cylinder
- Round filters
- Rapid test indicator sticks nitrate, nitrite, pH
- 65 page manual
TESS advanced Examination of soil consumables for 10 groups 30836-10