Funktion and Application
Measuring resistance Pt 100 in a goldplated, movable small silver plate, which is connected to the angled stainless steel protective tube by apressure spring contained in a shrunkplastic sleeve.
- the plastic handle is heat resistant up to 105°C.
- Connectingcable has four insulated copper leads for measuring resistances by the fourconductor method
Equipment and technical data:
- Temperature range: -20 to 300°C
- Response time: approx. 10s
- Plate diameter: 7mm
- Length of protective tube: approx. 100mm
- Diameter of protective tube: 3.5mm
- Length of lead: 120cm
- 5 pin diode plug