Function and Applications
The monocular SWIFT 100 was developed in particular for using in schools: robust, reliable, long-lasting, durable, against removing protected eyepieces and objectives. An economical LED-light which is supplied with energy by an accumulator, allows also a working far away from the next mains socket.
- A whole metal case qualitatively produced on highest level and the exclusive use of metal parts in the interior of the microscope guarantee a long and trouble-free working.
- Eyepieces and objectives protected against removing.
- Mechanical stage with one-touch stage clips for easy transition of slides
- An ergonomic handle allows an easy transportation of the microscope.
- The rechargeable LED-light allows to work up to 50 hours indepent from mains sockets with an adjustable intensity of illumination.
- Charge level indicator by a LED array for the accumulator-control.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Monocular head, inclined 45° and 360° rotating
- Widefield eyepiece WF10x/18 mm with POINTMASTER (R) eyepiece reticle
- Reversed triple revolving nosepiece
- Achromatic objectives DIN 4x, 10x, 40x S, locable, lead free (ROHS)
- Plain stage with built-in 0.65 N.A. condensor, iris diaphragm and "one-touch" sample clips
- Separated coarse and fine focusing system
- Rechargeable LED illumination 20 mA, 3.5 V, 70 mW with intensity control
- Dust cover, charger and batteries included
- Power supply: 100...240 V or rechargeable batteries
- Dimensions: 234 x 151 x 346 mm
- Weight 5 kg