Function and Applications
The monocular SWIFT 120 was developed in particular for using in schools: robust, reliable, long-lasting, durable, against removing protected eyepieces and objectives. An economical LED-light which is supplied with energy by an accumulator, allows also a working far away from the next mains socket.
- A whole metal case qualitatively produced on highest level and the exclusive use of metal parts in the interior of the microscope guarantee a long and trouble-free working.
- Eyepieces and objectives protected against removing.
- Plain stage with slowly closing clamp prevents damages at the specimen slides.
- An ergonomic handle allows an easy transportation of the microscope.
- The rechargeable LED-light allows to work up to 50 hours indepent from mains sockets with an adjustable intensity of illumination.
- Charge level indicator by a LED array for the accumulator-control.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Monocular head, inclined 45 ° and 360 ° rotating
- Widefield eyepiece WF10x/18 mm
- Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece
- Achromatic objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x (spring)
- Stage with round corners; coaxial mechanical stage control for both X and Y axes control
- Separate coarse and fine focusing system
- Spiral mounted 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Rechargeable LED illumination 70 mW with intensity control
- Power supply: 90...240 V (CE), including charger and batteries
- Dimensions: 235 x 151 x 362 mm
- Weight 4.9 kg