Function and Applications
Trinocular microscope ideal for high school, advanced studies
and professional applications. Supplied with trinocular head and
- lntegrated carry handle
- easy to move Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for
smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing
- Variable, corded, energy-efficient LED illumination - up to
50000 hours lifetime
Equipment and Technical Data
- Ergonomic Siedentopft head
- Coaxial focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls,
coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with
diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.)
and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives.
- semi-plan lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and
- Variable, 3 watt LED provides bright, white illumination.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in,
low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with
low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-1/2 in. (369mm).
- Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs).