Function and Applications
The 3H series combines 3 microscopes in one! The 3H microscopes allow you to view both microscopic specimens, by using the compound objectives (4X, 10X, and 40X), and macroscopic specimens, by using the 1X macro objective.
- Energy efficient, rechargeable LED illumination
- compact - ideal for both classroom and field work applications
- Magnification range of 10X-400X, through the unique configuration of objectives
- Switching easily from compound to macro use by changing the objectives and adjusting the stage positions
- All metal construction, durable for use in any environment
- Tripod base keeps it sturdy even on rugged outdoor surfaces
Equipment and Technical Data
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives, and 1X Macro objective.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Circular stage with diameter of 4 in. (97mm).
- Stage plate with 0.65 condenser.
- Sealed iris diaphragm.
- One-touch stage clips.
- Black and white stage disks, and specimen cup.
- Base dimensions: Triangular with each side 8 in. (201mm).
- Height: 15-1/4 in. (388mm). Net wt. 6.8 lbs (15 kgs).