Function and Applications
The binocular SWIFT 220 with high-resolution optics and coaxial controls makes it ideal both for higher education and professional applications.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Binocular viewing head with 30Â° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. Semi-plan lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides
- Phase set includes: centering telescope, phase turret condenser assembly; phase, darkfield, brightfield
- Variable, 3 watt LED provides bright, white illumination
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated
- Large (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls
- Multi-phase condenser has rack and pinion focusing.
- Base dimensions 261mm x 172mm
- Height: 375mm). Net weight 14 kg
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dust cover
- Individual: Ship weight 10 kg
- Dimensions 58x43x33 cm