The temperature dependence of an electrical parameter (e.g. resistance, conducting-state voltage, blocking voltage) of different components is determined. To do this, the immersion probe set is immersed in a water bath and the resistance is measured at regular temperature intervals.
- Onesetup to measure both electrical components and semiconducting diodes, as well as the blocking voltage
- All immersion probes are mounted on one convenient heat-resistant circuit board for easy handling
- Measurement of the temperature dependence of the resistance of different electrical components.
- Measurement of the temperature dependence of the conducting state voltage of semiconducting diodes.
- Measurement of the temperature dependence of the voltage in the Zener and the avalanche effects.
What you can learn about
- Carbon film resistor
- Metallic film resistor
- Z diode
- Avalanche effect
- Zener effect
- Charge carrier generation
- Free path
- Mathie's rule