Function and Applications
This set of datalogging devices is ideally suited to shared-work experiments with school groups for outdoor measurements of ecological data.
- Whether in the classroom, outdoors or on project days: in this robust aluminium case, you will always find the right device for carrying out fascinating experiments with student groups.
- Up to 4 groups can work on and investigate interesting topics in parallel.
- All data are saved on SD memory cards.
- Students can evaluate the data at home, as a homework assignment.
- The measure evaluation software is included for FREE and may, of course, be used privately by each pupil.
- This device is also ideal for use e.g. in the context of a school hiking day: here, a topographic profile can easily be produced with the weather sensor. In geography lessons, the data can be evaluated and interpreted together. If the height is then set against the temperature, humidity relative to the path, or temperature relative to the time of day, great discoveries can be made, which are both practical and fun.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Robust aluminium case
- 4 x Cobra4 Mobile-Link handheld datalogging instrument with large colour display
- 1 x Cobra4 Sensor unit, pH, BNC connection
- 1 x Cobra4 Sensor unit, Weather: air pressure, humidity, ambient temperature, brightness
- 1 x Cobra4 Sensor unit, Temperature-Semiconductor 20...110 °C
- 1 x Cobra4 Sensor unit, Conductivity with permanently connected stainless steel electrodes
- 1 x pH electrode, plastic, gel-filled
- 1 x 100 red pH 4 buffer tablets
- 1 x 100 green pH 10 buffer tablets
- 1 x 460 ml calibration solution for conductivity electrode
- 1 x protective case for GL 25 pH electrode
- 1 x 120 labels, 4 x 100 ml square flange (HDPE)
- 2 x 250 ml PP laboratory beaker
- 4 x 4 GB 20 MB/sec SD memory card for Cobra4 Mobile-Link
- 1 x 110...240 V charger for metal hybrid batteries
- User manual plus CD-ROM with demo version of the "measure Cobra4" measuring software, incl. FREE analysis software
- Experimental descriptions and configuration settings for experiments
TESS advanced Environment and Outdoors optional accessories for 10 groups 13445-88