This handbook introduces and clearly explains the fundamentals in the study of soil. The most important parameters for soils in woodland, agriculture and gardens are then illustrated in practical fashion and tables are provided for the estimation and evaluation of the soil data obtained. The measures to be taken with regard to fertilisation and economic use of the soil as a result of the data will also be explained.
- Soil fundamentals
- Soil as a localised factor in woodlands
- Factors relating to fertility of soils
- Changes in usage of the soil
- Soil experiments on actual terrain
- DIN A4 handbook, spiral binding, b/w, 64 pages