Function and Applications
Set for student experiments, especially suitable for teaching of
natural sciences in primary school and early secondary school.
13 experiments described:
- Temperature sense of the skin
- Thermal expansion of air and water
- Thermal expansion of air and spirit
- Calibration of a thermometer
- Temperature measurement
- Temperature of mixtures
- Heat insulation by wool
- Heat insulation by air (feather)
- Heat insulation by styrofoam
- Heat of evaporation of water
- Evaporation of spirit
- Depression of melting point by salt
- Ice floats, maximum of density of water at 4°C
Equipment and technical data
- Contains all necessary materials and description in a sturdy
- Included german handbook in color, DIN A5, ring binder.
- Additional set for demonstration experiments and handbook with
hints for teachers available.