The cell wall in plants has an important function: it gives the plant stability by supportive depositions. Animal cells do not need this support function because many animal species possess skeletons. Animal cells are separated from the exterior world only by means of a membrane. In this experiment you will find out what this membrane and the shape of an animal cell look like.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files