The polychromatic X-radiation from a copper anode is analyzed
using a LiF monocrystal according to Bragg. Varying the anode
current and anode voltage influences the intensity of the
- Record the intensity spectrum of polychromatic radiation from a
X-ray tube with the help of a LiF monocrystal.
- Determine the intensities of the
radiations as a function of both, the anode current and the anode
voltage, and plot them graphically.
- Compare the results of the measurement with the theoretical
What you can learn about
- Characteristic X-ray radiation
- Energy level
- Bragg equation
- Intensity of characteristic X-rays