Electric motors for not too high power and simple dynamos are frequently based on the basic principle that an electromagnet rotates in the field of a permanent magnet (or several of them).
- Flexible experimenting thanks to wireless data transmission
- No additional cable connections between the building blocks needed - clear arranged and quick setup
- Contact safety due to puzzle blocks system
- Corrosion-free gold plated contacts
- Doubled earning success: Electric circuit diagram on top, real components from below
Examine the behaviour of a model motor which incorporates a permanent magnet.