Many controls on electrical devices are potentiometers. A potentiometer acts as a voltage divider. It corresponds to a series connection of two variable resistors with a centre tap, whereby the sum of the resistance of the two resistors remains constant.
- Flexible experimenting thanks to wireless data transmission
- No additional cable connections between the building blocks needed - clear arranged and quick setup
- Contact safety due to puzzle blocks system
- Corrosion-free gold plated contacts
- Doubled earning success: Electric circuit diagram on top, real components from below
Examine the behaviour of a potentiometer by means of a functional model and with a rotary potentiometer type such as that commonly used in engineering.