In this experiment the temperature difference is generated by a
metal beaker containing hot water which stands on the upper plate
of the thermo element. The temperature difference changes when the
hot water is cooled down.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of
17 experiments for Renewable Energy Basics and Heat energy
- Direct protection of the thermocouple against overheating due
to fixed aluminum plates
- Additional aluminum block for storage of heat energy
- How can temperatures be measured using a thermo generator?
- Examine the relation between the thermoelectrical voltage and
the temperature difference using the thermo generator.
What you can learn about