Demonstrate that a body which can be rotated about an axis on which forces act eccentrically remains at rest if it is counterbalanced by the torques induced by the forces (equilibrium of torques).
- Optimised for demonstration experiments: Transformation from horizontal into vertical direction
- Very good visibility: Big devices on uniform background
- Strong Magnets (at least 10 N) allow a safe mounting and therefore a very easy handling
- Demonstrative measurement of forces with large circular dynamometers with a fixing magnet and ball-bearing pulley with two cord grooves for two measuring ranges
- Magneto-adhesive angular disc and measuring scale facilitate the measurements