The transpiration of the plants serves to transport water and nutrients from the roots to the leaves. In the experiment, the pressure drop is measured which is caused by the water release of the leaves into the environment and which ensures the necessary flow of water from the soil.
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (reference to everyday life etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
Compact, easily transportable experimental set-up
suitable for demo experiments and practical training
Flexible test execution thanks to wireless data transmission
- measurement of transpiration under different environmental conditions and creation of pressure curves
- discussion of the differences between the different pressure curves
- Water and nutrient transport
- Wind Effect
- temperature influence
- Humidity influence
- Influence of the different blade types