Function and Applications
The 1 MHz ultrasonic probes are characterised by high sound intensity and short sound impulses. These are especially suitable for the pulse-echo method. Due to their high sound intensity they are especially suitable for investigations with large penetration depths, of highly attenuating materials and for the generation of Rayleigh and/or shear waves.
- The ultrasonic probes are designed to produce high sound intensities and short sound pulses. It makes them particularly suitable for pulse-echo mode.
- All probes are sealed in a robust metal housing and are water proof at the sensor surface.
- The probes are delivered with a special plug for automatic probe recognition.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Sound impedance adaptation to water / acrylic
- Size: l = 70 mm, d = 27 mm
- Cable length: 1 m
- Frequency: 1 MHz
- Colour-coded: blue