Function and Applications
The 4 MHz probe is distinguished by an extreme short drive level
dependence which results in the high axial resolution power. This
probe is used for detection of very small structures, mainly for
investigations in liquids, where the limited penetration depth is
no problem. The high resolution power and the related spectral
bandwidth make this probe particularly suitable for investigations
on thin plates and for ultrasound computer tomography.
- The ultrasonic probes are designed toproduce high sound
intensities and short sound pulses. It makes them particularly
suitable for pulse-echo mode.
- All probesare sealed in a robust metal housing and are water
proof at the sensor surface.
- The probes are delivered with a special plug for automatic
Equipment and Technical Data
- Sound impedance adaptation to water/acrylic
- Size: L = 70 mm, D = 27 mm
- Cable length: 1 m
- Frequency: 4 MHz