Function and Applications
Ultrasound operation unit.
- Microprocessor controlled quartz-stabilised operation unit for
ultrasonic transmitter and receiver.
- Adjustable output amplitude, 2 DIN sockets, one with 180°
phaseshift, continuous and burst mode operation.
- 1 synchronous BNC output for delay time measurement.
- Input signal amplifier with 3 main amplifications and fine
adjustment with one BNC-socket for oscilloscope.
- Overload warning LED allows adaption of ultrasound intensity to
- Ideally suited for ultrasound experiments with large distances
between transmitter and receiver, e.g. Doppler-effect with
- Fail-safe housing.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Frequency (quartz-stabilised): 40 kHz
- Range: 39...41 kHz
- Step width: 300 Hz
- Transmitter output: 2 x DIN-socket and 1 synchronised
- Phase shift: 0° or 180°
- Receiver input: BNC-socket
- Receiver output: AC-signal BNC
- XY-recorder (± 10 V) 4 mm-sockets
- Supply: 100...260 V AC/ 5 V AC
- Frequency: 50...60 Hz
- Dimensions H × W × D (mm): 138 × 205 × 160
- Mass: 980 g
- Power supply for ultrasound operation unit (13900-99)