The leaf of a deciduous plant consists of several layers. Cells containing chloroplasts are found in deeper layers. The externally exposed tissue layer protects the plant against evaporation losses, however, it must also be transparent to light needed for photosynthesis in the deeper layers.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files