How does the temperature of the air affect the temperature of the soil during the course of a day?
- experiment is part of a complete solution with numerous experiments in the field of ecology
- Measurements possible indoors and outdoors, for mobile use
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (relevance to everyday life, etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- measurement of air temperature and soil temperature at different soil depths over a period of 24 hours
- creation of a measurement curve of all temperature measurements and comparison of the temperature curves
- Soil temperature profile
- heat transfer
- Soil water content
- Soil aggregate condition