Function and Applications
Electrically heated, with thermostatic regulation.
- The microprocessor temperature regulation guarantees minimum temperature fluctuations (±0.1°C), short heat-up times and lowest possible overshooting of the selected temperature.
- The target temperature value entry is achieved digitally and can be locked against inadvertend change.
- The actual temperature is displayed on a clear LED-display.
- The integrated digital clock, working independently of temperature, has a runtime of 1 minute to 99,95 hours.
- All values are shown on the LED-display.
- The self-diagnostic system integrated in the regulator enables quick trouble shooting in the case of errors.
- Very easycleaning.
- Completely made of stainlesssteel.
Equipment and technical data
- Bath volume: 7 l
- Temperature range: +10°C up to +95°C (minimum temperature 5°C above room temperature)
- Power requirement: 1200 W
- Bath dimensions (w x d × h): 240×210×140 mm
- External dimensions (w × d × h): 468×356×340 mm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Connecting voltage: 230 V, 50.60 Hz