With this experiment, you can find evidence of the electrical activity that is generated during the movement of your eyes. Several electrodes attached to the skin of the face measure all the changes of the electrical voltage that are caused by the movement of the eyes. This method is referred to as electrooculography (EOG).
- No danger due to electrical energy thanks to wireless operation
- Data acquisition with tablets possible
- Simple operation of the app, therefore appropriate for all education levels
- Site-independent measurements possible in tablet mode
Record an electrooculogram of the movement of your eyes. For this purpose, move your eyes repeatedly from the left to the right, and vice versa.
What you can learn about
- Electrical field measurement
- Eye movements
- Fixation period
- Practised reader versus schoolchild
- Rapid reading techniques