The weather is primarily influenced by the parameters air pressure, humidity, air temperature and brightness. With different sensors it is possible to set up your own weather station to measure these parameters in order to make the relationships between them understandable.
- experiment is part of a complete solution with numerous experiments in the field of ecology
- Measurements possible indoors and outdoors, for mobile use
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (relevance to everyday life, etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- measurement of air pressure, humidity, air temperature, light intensity on different days of the year and at different times of day
- discussion of the dependence between the individual weather parameters
- Weather measurement
- air pressure
- air temperature