The Wheatstone bridge circuit is used to determine unknown resistances. The total resistance of resistors connected in parallel and in series is measured.
- Highly precise and reproducible measurements possible
- Many different measurement variations possible
- Also suitable for measurement of low resistances
- Determination of unknown resistances.
- Determination of the total resistance of resistors in series and of resistors in parallel.
What you can learn about
- Kirchhoff's laws
- Parallel connection
- Series connection