Feathers give the birds stability and enable flight. The stability, on the one hand, depends on the chemical structure. Feathers consist of the same resistant material as the scales of reptiles, which is β-keratin. On the other hand, the vane constitutes an almost impenetrable surface.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files