This experiment shows how different the drinking water from different places in the same region can be. The comparison of tap water with bottled mineral water and distilled water leads to surprising findings.
- experiment is part of a complete solution with numerous experiments in the field of ecology
- Measurements possible indoors and outdoors, for mobile use
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (relevance to everyday life, etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- measuring and comparing the conductivity values of tap water samples from different locations
- comparison with commercial drinking water
- discussion of the causes of conductivity values and their differences
- Water quality
- ion content of water
- salt content (salinity)