Function and Applications
Upgrade set as an extension of the XR 4.0 X-ray set.
Particularly suitable for fundamental experiments in solid-state physics with X-rays.
This set covers the following experiments and topics:
- Fluoroscopy and X-ray imaging
- Fundamental principles of X-ray spectroscopy
- Bragg reflection
- Bremsspectrum/characteristic lines
- Determination of Planck's quantum of action
- X-ray diffractometry
- All you need inside one set
- stable optical bench system
- calibratiion sample included
Equipment and Technical Data
The set includes the following components:
Additionally required are an X-ray tube (09057-51, 09057-61, 09057-71, 09057-81) and a goniometer (09057-10).