Function and Applications
Software package of the "measure" series for controlling the XR
4.0 expert unit (X-ray unit). XR 4.0 measure X-ray consists of
a module for device control and measurement data recording and a
module for measurement data processing (main program).
Plug & measure
- Automatic identification of the connected devices of the XR 4.0
- Loading of predefined settings
- Working directly without the need for specialist knowledge
- Simultaneous operation of the XR 4.0 expert Unit via manual
control and via a computer
- No restrictions concerning the execution of experiments
Plug & measure
- The intuitive user concept considerably simplifies the
operation of such a complex device and puts the experiment into the
focus of attention.
- XR 4.0 measure X-ray is available in more than 20 languages,
among them German, English, French, Spanish, Arabic and Russian. As
a result, XR measure 4.0 software is also suitable for beginners'
laboratory courses at universities and the secondary school
- The comprehensive collection of reference experiments
simplifies the selection of suitable experiments and can be used as
a template for own experiment scripts/laboratory handbooks.
- All of the relevant topics concerning the characterisation and
application of X-rays are documented.
- Experiment descriptions in PDF files with learning objectives,
brief description, set-up picture, equipment list, experiment
procedure, reference results with a reference to the theoretical
background, and device and software settings that are specifically
adapted to the experiment.
- All of the experiment-relevant settings can be loaded at the
push of a button.
- The experiment descriptions include configuration files and
example measurements. They are provided free of charge on the
- PC with at least a Pentium 3 processor, 512 MB RAM, 1 GB free
hard drive space, DVD drive, USB 2.0, Microsoft ®Windows XP or