Function and Applications
With the new X-ray energy detector you can directly determine
the energies of single x-ray quanta.
- In connection with the multichannel analyser (MCA) you can
characterise the complete x-ray energy spectrum of the analysed
- Characteristic x-ray lines for all elements of the PSE included
in the software.
- Directly mountable on the goniometer of the x-ray unit, without
loss of functionality of the goniometer.
- Directly connectable to MCA (USB) without any additional
- Green Operation-LED.
- Parallel observation of the signals in the oscilloscope
laboratory experiments in universities and high schools:
- Characterisation of X-rays of different anode materials (Cu,
- Fluorescence analysis of pure materials and alloys
- Determination of the composition of alloys
- Compton effect-Mosley's law-Energy dispersive Bragg structure
Equipment and technical data
- Energy range: 2 - 60 keV
- Resolution: < 400 eV
- Active detector surface 0,8 mm²
- Power supply included
- Rate independent resolution up to 20 Kcps (kilo counts per
- max. 4000 channels 2 or 3 point calibration