Function and Applications
The ZEISS Primo Star microscope with pre-set Fixed-Köhler illumination is especially suited to schools and universities. The robust, course microscope is built for long term use.
Equipment and Technical Data
Microscope set Fixed-Köhler including
- LED-illumination, warm-light, 3200K and Halogen illumination, 2800K
- Nosepiece turret, 4x, backwards
- Mechanical stage 75x30, drive right, specimen holder with spring lever left
- Binocular tube 30°/20
- Eyepieces 10x/18 Br. foc.
- Objectives Plan-Achromat D=0 without cover glass, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x Oil
- Use 100x Oil objective without cover glass for optimal results (blood samples)
- Condenser 0.9/ 1.25
- External power supply 100...240VAC/50...60Hz/30VA with country-specific adapter
- Dust cover
- 5 ml immersion oil
- Filter set blue, green, yellow