Article no. P1443501 | Type: Experiments
Most insects possess 1 or 2 pairs of membranous wings. Their venation may differ distinctly. Similarities in the venation pattern indicate a close genetic relationship of the species. Compare the venation pattern of various insect species.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files