PHYWE High voltage power supply with digital display, 10 kV DC: 0... ± 10 kV, 2 mA
Article no. 13673-93 | Type: Equipment & Accessories
Function and Applications
Universally applicable high-voltage source, suitable for all electrostatic experiments and experiments on radioactivity, as well as for operating special tubes and other gas discharge tubes. When operating gas discharge tubes, the burning voltage must be checked on the built-in digital display. For reasons of radiation protection, this voltage must not exceed 5 kV.
- Voltages are provided as + or - polarity, thus particularly suitable for electrostatic experiments with both types of charge carriers.
- Earth socket enables any output to be earthed if required; a symmetrical voltage with respect to earth is also possible.
- Gas discharge tubes can be operated without a series resistor.
- Special safety sockets reliably protect the user from unpleasant radio flashovers.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Supply of 3 continuously variable DC voltages isolated from earth and ground.
- Two of the voltages connected in series 0-5 kV DC = total of 0 -10 kV DC
- Selectable positive and negative polarity
- 3-figure LED display
- Outputs short-circuit proof
- Special safety sockets
- Modern plastic housing, impact resistant, easy to service, light stackable with retractable carrying handle and stand
- Internal resistance: approx. 5 MOhm
- Ripple: < 6 %
- Supply voltage: 230 V
- Short circuit current: max. 2 mA
- Dimensions: 230 x 250 x 168 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg