TESS expert Handbook Medicine - X-ray diagnostics, Ultrasonic Diagnostics, Lab diagnostics, Human physiology, Neurophysiology, Biochemistry
Article no. 01231-02 | Type: Literature & Media
Comprehensive collection of more than 70 detailed described laboratory experiments covering various field of medical education. A clear table of contents simplifies the orientation in terms of special fields and topics.
- X-ray diagnostics
- Ultrasonic diagnostics
- Lab diagnostics incl. clinical chemistry and haematology
- Human physiology incl. electrophysiologie
- Neuro physiology
Equipment and Technical Data
- Experimental guides with clearly structured learning objectives, fundamental principles, photo of the set-up, equipment list, tasks, illustrated instructions concerning the set-up and procedure, theory and evaluation with example results plus important notes concerning the operation and safety of the equipment. In most cases no other background information is required.
- Detailed table of content for quick orientation
- DIN A4 format, spiral-bound, colour print, 500 pages
- Experimental guides in English