Article no. P1253400 | Type: Experiments
Investigate how large the load (supporting force) on two supporting pillars (supports) is, which, e.g., support a bridge on which there are vehicles.
- Optimised for demonstration experiments: Transformation from horizontal into vertical direction
- Very good visibility: Big devices on uniform background
- Strong Magnets (at least 10 N) allow a safe mounting and therefore a very easy handling
- Demonstrative measurement of forces with large circular dynamometers with a fixing magnet and ball-bearing pulley with two cord grooves for two measuring ranges
- Magneto-adhesive measuring scale facilitate the measurements
- Colored arrows enhancing observations and explanations