XR 4.0 expert unit, 35 kV
Article no. 09057-99
Function and Applications
X-ray unit with X-ray tube quick-change technology.
School/full-protection device according to the type approval by the German Federal Office for Radiation Protection (Bundesamt für Strahlenschutz, BFS)
Equipment and technical data
- Microprocessor-controlled basic unit with two independent safety circuits for the door position and two independent monitoring circuits for the door locking system
- Four different X-ray tubes (Fe, Cu, Mo, and W) can be plugged in and remain visible during operation
- Determination of the X-ray intensity via an integrated Geiger-Müller counter tube connection with a variable counter tube voltage (0...600 V) and an integrated loudspeaker
- TFT colour display (dimensions 4,3"(95x54 mm), 16 Bit, 56.536 colours, 480x272 Pixel) for the manual control of the unit
- True-colour line-shaped interior LED lighting system
- High voltage 0.0...35.0 kV in steps of 0,1 kV
- Emission current 0.0...1.0 mA in steps of 0,01 mA
- Housing (mm): 446(D) x 562(H) x 682(W)
- Experiment chamber (mm): 440 (W) x 345(H) x 354 (D)
- Connection: 110/240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 200 VA
- Mass: 55 kg
- PC control via USB 2.0
When the unit is used for the first time, at least one X-ray tube, e.g. the tungsten X-ray tube 09057-81, is required.
You cannot use the item without these accessories!
With these accessories you can generate real added value